THE SUN IS RISING AGAIN!
Mark & Zaloma and all the team look forward to welcoming you all back.
We will be offering a limited menu for a while (which is changing daily) and our rooms open again on Monday, 13 July.
Our new opening hours:
Please keep in touch on facebook for all the latest details.> THE SUN - FACEBOOK
Please take care, everyone!
Welcome to the Sun Inn
The Sun is the first public house that visitors to Swindon see if they arrive westbound from the M4 - and often the first that families head for in the summertime.
With our large garden and inviting playground, we'd like to feel we offer the ideal watering hole for parents with young children, doubly so because we're a stone's throw from Coate Water Country Park, much loved by walkers, boaters and fishermen alike.
- 10 top quality en-suite accommodation rooms
- Conservatory restaurant
- Food served 7 days-a-week
- Superb Sunday Lunch served 12:00- 4.00pm
- Great selection of vegan, vegetarian & gluten-free options
- Adjacent to Coate Water Country Park
- Big garden and children's play area
- Close to M4, Junction 15