SADLY, THE SUN HAS SET AGAIN!
We are now in Tier 4 restrictions, which means we cannot welcome you to the pub.
On the bright side, we are doing our hugely popular SOUTH AFRICAN TAKEAWAY
, so please keep an eye out on facebook for all the latest!
We can continue to offer rooms to key workers on a room-only basis.
Please contact us directly for full details.
In the meantime, please keep in touch with us on facebook.
> THE SUN AT COATE - FACEBOOK
Please take care, everyone - and happy new year!
Welcome to the Sun Inn
The Sun is the first public house that visitors to Swindon see if they arrive westbound from the M4 - and often the first that families head for in the summertime.
With our large garden and inviting playground, we'd like to feel we offer the ideal watering hole for parents with young children, doubly so because we're a stone's throw from Coate Water Country Park, much loved by walkers, boaters and fishermen alike.
- 10 top quality en-suite accommodation rooms
- Conservatory restaurant
- Food served 7 days-a-week
- Superb Sunday Lunch served 12:00- 4.00pm
- Great selection of vegan, vegetarian & gluten-free options
- Adjacent to Coate Water Country Park
- Big garden and children's play area
- Close to M4, Junction 15